Sunday 12 August 2012

EBAY FINDS-SHOES!



HI AGAIN!!! I haven't posted in ages~sorry~but I'm having a great summer woooh!

I've decided today to show you a selection of amazing items I've found on ebay, all for really great prices!!!

SHOES:

As you all know, my creepers came this week (only £11.99!!!:) and they are absolutely amazing!!! You seriously wouldn't be able to tell the difference compared to the more expensive brands, and they're really high quality aswell! Although the downside is that they are a bit uncomfortable, but that's probably because I need to break them in.

There are LOADS of amazing shoes on ebay, especially Japanese style-inspired shoes (harajuku~ish)

CREEPERS
of all styles and colours. Dead ringers for expensive brands: (my favourites are the dalmatian print, red and fuschia!)
FIND THEM HERE...

OMG WHEN I FOUND THIS NEXT PAIR I DIED A LITTLE ON THE INSIDE WOOOOH

and these shoes are great!!! I love the shape of them! the only problem will probably be wearing them with different outfits...


'DR.MARTENS' STYLE BOOTS

These floral boots are so cute and only £19.99!!!




And these patent ones in neon colours will turn heads:D




HEELED LACE-UPS (LIKE JEFFERY CAMPBELL LITAS)

aaaaargh if I was older and I could walk in heels, I'd buy all of these!!! I particulary love the USA print ones!





hope you like them:)


No comments:

Post a Comment